Graeme -

I have it on my VM Download Page:

http://zvm.sru.edu/~download

Look for packages RXSSL and SSL

Note that this is an older implementation of SSL and will not work on
many web sites.  Charlotte will crash and you have to IPL CMS to
recover.

I can make it work on sites such as my bank.  But it does work on less
secure sites like http://informationweek.com (On this site cookies are
not remembered so you have to log in every time)

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"