If the two guests are truly using the same, R/W disks, then even if they
don¹t know it yet, your disks are corrupted. I hope you have backups.

We run the same guest on two different z/VM systems, ONE SYSTEM AT A TIME.
It is very important that it not be logged in on both systems at the same
time. This has been accidentally tested here and proven to be fatal to the
Linux system.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\