I got the following message from TCPIP (540) server:

DTCMON402W TCP/IP was very low on TCP Connections.
Of 511 blocks, 73 are free after 73 more were allocated.

What does this mean? Messages and Codes says it were self-explanatory;
well, I could not find any buffer or other limit name being clearly
related to that.
DATABUFFERLIMITS, DATABUFFERPOOLSIZE, SCBs, TSBs, and maybe others as
well, are mentioned somehow but what was really increased? (And should
be increased permanently in the TCPIP file ?
Any ideas from the TCP/IP experts?

Thank you in advance,
Wolfgang

Software AG - Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstra?e 12, 64297 Darmstadt,
Germany, - Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/
Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), David
Broadbent, Mark Edwards, Dr. Peter Kurpick, Ivo Totev, Arnd Zinnhardt; -
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/ Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas
Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com