You can get even cleaner than that:

>From a priv¹ed user, use the command FOR userid CMD LINK * cuu cuu M, and
then go to the linux system to work with it. You avoid accidentally logging
the guest out instead of disconnecting, and issuing other commands you
didn¹t intend to. Another choice is to just get on the Linux guest and use
the vmcp command to issue the link. On stop shopping.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\