Yes - relabel the volume..   it was unnecessary to label and format the new
volume in the first place - you could have just done the DDR and run CPFMTXA
to relabel it.

If you really needed to IPL from it - you'd likely need to change the volume
to 54GRES first..   (and relabel the 'real' 54GRES to something else)

Scott