Dear all,

I need to establish several PPRC pairs between two DS-8000 at our local site
for our z/VM system.

There is a lot of information around about this matter but unfortunately it
is still not totally clear to me, if there are native z/VM commands for
manageing the PPRC pairs or do I need to use ICKDSF to achieve this.
Referring to the DUPLEX command I find it ambigous what is stated there as
it referes to " 3990-3 and 3990-6" controllers only. Would be nice to have
some reference regarding PPRC, clarifying that this is not for DS-8000 PPRC.

I would like to prepare scripts that establish or break the pairing if
necessary.

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards,
Fox