You have to define the printers to your second level VM system.

My guess is that you also had to define them on the first level system.
Look at the SYSTEM CONFIG on the first level to see if you have a RDEVICE
similar to:

RDEVICE  00E         TYPE  IMPACT_PRINTER,
                           CLASSES S,
                           FOLDUP YES,
                           IMAGE_LIB IMAG3262

RDEVICE  00F         TYPE  IMPACT_PRINTER,
                           CLASSES A

RDEVICE  01E         TYPE  IMPACT_PRINTER,
                           CLASSES F,
                           FOLDUP YES,
                           IMAGE_LIB IMAG4248

And then copy it to the second level SYSTEM CONFIG.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Robert Payne <rpa...@tad.org> 9/15/2009 10:05 AM >>>
and I guess the "FORCE" option doesn't help ?
Darn the bad luck! Sorry but I'm out of ideas for now.
Bubba