From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Lee Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:56 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM lockup due to storage typo

Gee, I guess we're in good company!   ;-)

It does seem to me that CP should be smart enough to look at a 175GB
real storage, 4GB Xstor, and xx number of page packs and say not in our
wildest dreams can we run an 8TB virtual guest...

Or maybe at the point that the 8TB guest starts choking off all other
activity and wildly filling page space....

Lee