From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Hughes, Jim
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:44
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] TXT2PDF problem

I am running version 9.107 of TXT2PDF. The problem existed with prior
versions too.

We have a 232,000 page report containing license plate data for the
entire state. It has been going to fiche and the new direction is PDF.

When I run this thing through TXT2PDF I eventually I get this message:

DMSFRO159E Insufficient storage available to satisfy free storage
request from 00088E5A

Followed by:

DMSMOD109S Virtual storage capacity exceeded

I've increased the virtual storage size from 16meg to 32 meg with no
happiness.  I am in the process of breaking the file up. I am at 50,000
pages and it still fails.

If someone has experienced this problem and found a solution, please let
me know.

Jim Hughes

603-271-5586

"It is fun to do the impossible."