From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Alain Benveniste
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 02:57 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: SVC 203

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who is using a product named STAIRS, borned in
th=
70' died in the 90', no more maintained  - of course - and still working
=
on
a zVM530. I meet a problem with the SVC 203 and I can't find any info
abo=
ut
this SVC.
If someone has updated the DLNCLDR assemble to make it work... I TAKE IT
=
!
This product works on zVM440. What could have changed in 530 to make it
f=
ailed ?

Thanks
Alain