From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 15:46
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] z/VM 6.1 G.A. targeted for this Friday, Oct 23

That's what I saw too.

Did pricing change?

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation."