Hi all...

If I want to make a console log less tamperable by someone on OPERATOR who might want to hide his workings, can I do something like define OPERATOR's own authority to NONE, yet still have the console log work, just that the OPERATOR can't stop or redirect it? (So he can't issue something like a SPOOL CONS STOP or a SPOOL CONS NOTERM.) Or maybe have the OPERATOR's console owned by another user? Or??

The intent is to send the console to a service machine that will archive it off the VM system. And from creation till it's off the VM system, it should be as tamper-proof as possible.

Thanks for any thoughts......
Lee
--

Lee Stewart, Senior SE