I think that the original intent was to stop OPERATOR from messing with its own
console log, not some other user's. That is even more restrictive. At the very
least, all SET SECUSER, even Class G, will have to be disabled on OPERATOR.
There are probably other restrictions.

Maybe you need keystroke loggers and video monitoring, too. :-)

Regards,
Richard Schuh