Hello!
I haven’t either until today.

However, Richard, they might be a firm who is trying to archive and manage
this list. (And doing it wrong.) Which also includes sending and it seems
resending messages, also late.

Alan, I agree with you, that our Moderator should block them from visiting
the list.

If this also gets tagged, then, ah, please ignore its repeat performance.
--
Gregg C Levine hansolofal...@worldnet.att.net