5.4 first & second level.
I need the second level machines to communicate with the world so I
believe my only option is to reconfig the osa from ose to osd.
Seems like I need a iocp change and the corresponding changes to any
first level & lpar tcpip stacks. Then I should be good to go on the
vswitch.
The osd devices are triplets rather than twins (I think) so I'm hoping
thats the major difference. But I'm having trouble researching what I
need to do exactly. Any idea where I can find the doc to help
switching to qdio?
Thanks for the help....