From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of James M
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:52 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: OSA and VSWITCH questions

I don't believe so.
I'm not so concerned with that as I am with the changes needed to zvm
zos and zvse once it gets changed.
Since you seem to be also using vswitch can you tell me if you have an
OAT table?
Currently my ip addresses are defined (via osa/sf)  on the osa card in
conjunction with device addresses. Those device addresses are then
attached to guests in pairs who must use the assigned ip address.
I'm trying to figure out if that is the way it works with qdio devices
or does the oat go away (i'm hoping).
Can you point me at a manual to help?
Thanks again

> Don't have DYNAMIC I/O configured?

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.