z/VM has this cool help facility.
Type "HELP HCP750I"

and voila!

 MSG HCP750I                 All Help Information                  line 1 of 13
(c) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 2008

 HCP750I   RESTRICTED PASSWORD FILE NOT FOUND

 Explanation: The restricted password file (RPWLIST DATA) is missing.

 System Action: Directory processing continues without checking for restricted
 passwords. As long as there are no other errors, the directory is updated.

 User Response: Determine if an RPWLIST DATA file is needed. If restricted
 password checking is desired and the file is not found, refer to z/VM:
 Planning and Administration to create one, and reenter the DIRECTXA command.

So, if you don't want anyone to use password VIKINGS  or STEELERS or WHATEVER,
you put them in that file.

Course, if you are using DIRECTXA and not a security manager, that'd be YOU
doing that and you know better.

Marcy