On Friday, 12/04/2009 at 01:34 EST, Michael Harding/Oakland/i...@ibmus
wrote:
> What I'd do (gingerly) is to set myself temporarily as racfvm's secuser,
do a
> "send racfvm release a", then "send racfvm q disk" to see that the
release
> worked.  Then link racfvm's 191 MW and access it, make your change and
> release/detach it, Finally, "send racfvm access 191 a" and "send racfvm
q disk"
> to verify, then reset racfvm's secuser.

(cough) Unfortunately, gingerly tiptoeing through the cow-filled pasture
doesn't stop you from stepping in it.  :-)

send racfvm link * 191 191 rr
and then link to the disk MR, please.

There is no gun-to-your-head-save-the-planet reason to disobey General
Order #2: "Never use link mode MW on a CMS minidisk".