From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Dean, David (I/S)
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 9:21 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: AUTO IPL

UNCLE!

I have searched the archives and read the manual....I know this should be an
easy one.

My new ZVM 5.4 IPL stops at the SAPL screen and makes me press F10 to load.

This is the existing one that work:

Features ,
     auto_ipl ,                 /*     No prompt at IPL  */
   cold ,                    /*    perform cold start    */
   drain ,
    Disable ,                       /* Disable the following features */
     Set_Privclass ,               /* Disallow SET PRIVCLASS command */
     LogMsg_From_File ,            /* No LOGMSG from SYSTEM LOGMSG   */
     Clear_TDisk   ,               /* Don't clear TDisks at IPL time */
   Retrieve ,                      /* Retrieve options               */
     Default  20 ,                 /* Default.... default is 20      */
     Maximum  255 ,                /* Maximum.... default is 255     */
   MaxUsers noLimit ,              /* No limit on number of users    */
   Passwords_on_Cmds ,             /* What commands allow passwords? */
     Autolog  yes ,                /* ... AUTOLOG does               */
     Link     yes ,                /* ... LINK does                  */
     Logon    yes                  /* ... and LOGON does, too        */

This NO work: requires F10 at SAPL

[...]

David M. Dean
Information Systems
BlueCross BlueShield Tennnessee

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm