The TXT2PDF function of XMITIP is from Leland Lucius and if available
here:  http://homerow.net/rexx/txt2pdf/

It would wonderfully on linemode output with carriage control. You can
add overlays, compression and the Adobe level of encryption.

In honor of Rube Goldberg, we have an application which starts as a TSO
user running an ISPF application to fill in a form for some database
selections, and output destination. That data is saved in a database,
that is queried by a separate application every 5 minutes to build a job
from each data entry and submit it to z/OS. That job runs a cobol
program to select that data from a database, create a linemode report
that is normally sent through JES2 to RSCS on z/VM where it is then
routed to a Postscript printer in landscape mode. If the TSO user is not
in the building with the normal printer, an alternate destination can be
set were the output is routed to a non-existent node on z/VM. RSCS has
an exit process that notifies a service machine for all invalid
destination nodes. I wrote rexx program (RXSERVER is the base of this)
to transfer that output to the SVM, read it into a disk file, run
TXT2PDF and email the PDF to a user or list of users defined by that
unknown node as a nickname in a NAMES file.

/Tom Kern