Mark,

We do it all the time. Just define a DESTID in JES and route to the node name
of the RSCS queue for the LPR. Works great.

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Mark Pace
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:19 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: JES to RSCS LPR printer

Is it possible to route JES output to an LPR printer defined to RSCS?  The LPR
printer works great in RSCS, but can't for the life of me make it work with IP
Printway in z/OS.  I already have RSCS and JES connected, I currently use it to
send output to my VM userid, and then print it from my VM userid to the RSCS
printer.  I would just like to remove the step of logging in to VM and printing.

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems