Thanks everyone, I found the problem I was having. Actually fairly dumb on
my part.  I changed the DEST to bpzvm.xwc132, and it didn't print.  I
assumed it didn't work.  But what I found is that it was in the RSCS queue
with a user-hold.  When I released the hold it printed.  Now I need to find
if there is a VSE DISP= type parameter in z/OS so that it won't go to RSCS
with a user-hold.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Marcy Cortes <marcy.d.cor...@wellsfargo.com