From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Tom Huegel
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:52 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: The return of the mainframe....

I don't know, but if you should hear of one let me know... I have been
looking for a long time and NOTHING ... VM or VSE..

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Howard Rifkind <vmes...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

O.K. the mainframe is back...IBM mainframe revenue was down around 9%
last year.  Who is adding mainframes to their computing inventory these
days?

Organizations are banging on IBM's door to order mainframes...of any
flavor!

So where are the jobs to support these new processors?