suggesting a performance monitor is appropriate, but more appropriate is pointing to the commands or screens of such that should be used in that monitor to determine what was wrong.

Also, this is ALMOST a full-pack mdisk, it starts at cyl 1-end,not cyl 0

BTW: I am attempting to do this with DDR since I am about to clone 120 linux guests from the same set of mdisks, and I was going to run this in parallel. But the ongoing production value is in the 6 mdisks that are shared by hundreds of WAS guests.

Phil