See the PROD-DR files on http://zvm.sru.edu/~download

What I do is ask the operator at IPL time whether we are running on
PROD or DR.  Depending on the response various service machines choose
the correct PROFILEs/EXECs on VM and also on VSE.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"