From: kraig.thelen....@offutt.af.mil [mailto:kraig.thelen....@offutt.af.mil]

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 4:54 PM
To: hansolofal...@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Multiple messages at login to MAINT; HCPLNM101E DASD 0CF1 forced
R/O; R/O by SYSTEM; stable by SYSTEM

HCPLNM101E DASD 0CF1 forced R/O; R/O by SYSTEM; stable by SYSTEM
HCPLNM101E DASD 0CF2 forced R/O; R/O by SYSTEM; stable by SYSTEM

I am recieving these errors while loging into the IBM Legacy Host z/VM 3.1
system hat is running on an IBM x Series eServer model 232, it has licensed
software form all vendors and they include FLEX-ES software as the
underlying s390 OS thta allows z/VM and my legacy VM/SP system to run on top
of SCO UNIX.

Note, I just took over the position of day to day z/VM maintenance on this
system as the previous IBM system programmer retired after 40 years and is
unreachable.

I am conserned with these errors I get when logging in to the system as user
ID MAINT.

The system runs fine but I am picky an hate to see messages ending with an
E!

Can this error be resolved?

If So How?

An IBM Redbook said to ignore it and just hit the enter key of which I have
done for some time now, but I wish to resolve this error.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Please advise...

Thanks!