On: Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 06:00:37PM +0100,Mario Izaguirre Wrote:

} I'm login with my user-id (maiz)

} send ftpgest0 close cons
}
} HCPSEC068E SEND command failed; receiver has not authorized sender
}
} Ready(00068); T=0.01/0.01 17:58:43

You need to add the proper VM privledge class to your ID.  Easiest way
is just duplicate the classes MAINT has.  BE CARFULL!!!!

I don't like class A on either MAINT or your ID as it TOO powerful.
Many of us have unintentionally shut VM down at one time.  Rarely twice.
You can always add it with SET PRIV if you REALLY need it.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67