I have been victimized by it a couple of times without being the culprit. The
first time, I was in the middle of a stage 1 sysgen of what was to be our
2nd-level production SVS system. That made more of an impression on me than it
did the perpetrator; he did the same thing a month later. That marked his exit
to another group, one without any power over the system, and I inherited the VM
responsibilities.

Regards,
Richard Schuh