I must be getting old, as I can't remember a single
time I accidently told a production system to close
up the shop.  Maybe it was starting out as an
operator in a commercial data center with many paying
customers using RJE around the clock, then TSO was
added to the mix.  But I learned UNIX well before
sudo and still do root business logged on as root
(with a RED background color).  UNIX _does_ make you
respect its power, CP and CMS less so (we won't
mention those other OSes). ;-)
--
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________