At our DR test we run our VM system second level. We forgot to keep one or two
level 1 terminals enabled so we cannot talk to our level one VM system.

Is there a command to talk to level one. I used to be able to use the level 1
LINEND character to talk from level 2 CP to level 1 CP. But that is not working.

Any ideas?

Ray Waters
Senior Technical Support Analyst
Open Solutions Inc.
3900 Essex Lane, Suite 400
Houston, TX  77027-5100

Office 713-965-8451
Cell    713-705-5403
Email ray.wat...@opensolutions.com<mailto:ray.wat...@opensolutions.com>

www.bank.opensolutions.com<http://www.bank.opensolutions.com>
www.opensolutions.com<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Ray.Waters\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.opensolutions.com>

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email
address. Thank You.