How did you get to level 2?  Via dial?  If so, you can enter the
UNDIAL command in the command area of the logon screen.  If you are
logged on to the second level systems "console" then you can press
whatever key is the CP break key (which by default is PA1 but you may
have changed it for the 2nd level system.)

--
Bruce Hayden
z/VM and Linux on System z ATS