Greetings,

I would like to trap all the CP console output from a virtual machine from its
initial XAUTOLOG/LOGON. I have several z/VSE machines which are XAUTOLOGed on
by the operator. Reason?  In rare instances, maybe a pack is not attached to
the system which contains some minidisks used by these machines. I know there
could be a message such as:

HCPLNM108E MIKE A194 not linked; volid XT160D not mounted

For a test I have changed a virtual machine CONSOLE statement in its directory
to CONSOLE 009 T MIKE OBS and I get all messages after the user logs on. I
would like to programmatically trap these messages from a disconnected service
machine so that it can be detected. Tried WAKEUP but no luck.

Suggestions?

Mike Horlick

Conseiller

CGI Gestion Intégrée des Technologies