Well...  PIPEDDR is not the package that has the DDR module that can
hook to CMS Pipelines.  That is the DRPC package (see
http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?DRPC).  PIPEDDR
provides a "DDR-like" function that uses the Pipelines trackread and
trackwrite stages (and, by the way, it supports tapes and filedefs.)
It is unfortunate that the name PIPEDDR implies "real" DDR, but the
DRPC package and function came after PIPEDDR existed.

--
Bruce Hayden
z/VM and Linux on System z ATS