Colin,

>From HELP DDR:

"Two logical line editing symbols are recognized and handled by the DDR
command. The first is the logical character-delete symbol (@) that allows
deletion of one or more of the previous characters entered. The second is the
logical-line delete symbol ([) that deletes the entire previous physical line
Most often, the default values for these two symbols are defined for each
virtual machine at system generation. When you use the CP TERMINAL command to
redefine the CHARDEL and LINEDEL characters, the redefinitions have no effect
on DDR line editing. DDR continues to recognize the at sign (@) and the cent
sign ([) as valid CHARDEL and LINEDEL symbols, respectively."

Bye,
Geert.

Geert Dieltiens
Systeembeheerder