Hello all,

I have recently implemented IPGATE between 8 VM systems. The connections
are
working fine but only for SFS directories/files which are available to Pu
blic.

I have been told that a generic profile in VMBATCH has been defined with
PERMIT of  IPGATE with CONTROL

racf setr generic(vmbatch)
racf rdef vmbatch * uacc(none)
racf permit * class(vmbatch) id(ipgate) access(control)

On the local system, I can access a tools. directory(which is public read
),
then select a sub-directory such as vmftp (which is NOT public is not
allowed to access, but I am).

On the remote system, I am able to access tools. no problem but when I
attempt to access the vmftp sub-directory the access is rejected.

BTW:I am a total newbie at RACF.

regard
Phil