The OSASF Manual, for IOAx601E
For example, if a minidisk is not properly defined to an existing userid
(OSA/SF return code of 2), CP returns a return code of 107. RC=2107 is the
return code from the message.

Help HCP107E
HCP107E    userid vdev not linked; not in CP directory

It means your OSASF user does not have a minidisk 70xx where "xx" is the
CHPID of the OSA.  In you case 700E should be a minidisk for user OSASF.