It didn't take very long, but my workstation is about two hops away from the
mainframe osa.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR)
(CTR)
Sent: Sun 3/28/2010 2:01 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/VM 5.4 Install question

Thanks Jonathan,

That's about what I was thinking of doing. Do you remember how long the
SEND down to you z/VM system took? It warns in the manual that it could
take a while!

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Citic
z/OS and z/VM Performance Tuning and Operating Systems Support
Office - 443 348-2102
Cell - 443 632-4191