Hello Mr. Scott,

First, thanks very much from your help, and other colleagues of this list, and
sorry from delay this response.

I tested your sample here, and this is wath we need.

For CMS commands, ok, for CP commands, also ok, but,

We need something like this :

/*   */
TRACE R
"CP SET SECUSER VTAM * "
'PIPE CP SEND VTAM VTAM D NET,APPLS   | STEM OUTPUT.'
SAY OUTPUT.0
DO I = 1 TO OUTPUT.0
  SAY SUBSTR(OUTPUT.I,1,8)
  QUEUE OUTPUT.I
  'EXECIO 1 DISKW' VTAM RESULT  A
END
"CP SET SECUSER VTAM OPERATOR "

Because, need monitoring the I/O buffers of VTAM, and others.

When execute the exec above, the OUTPUT of the command is not wrote in my CMS
file.

Can you help please ?

Thanks very much,

Sérgio Lima Costa