We migrate three OS/390 system from 2064-2C1 running on native LPAR mode to
2098-T01 running
under z/VM like the below.

HW: z10 BC- 2098 T01 (GCP 1 EA)
OS: z/VM V6.1
Guest OS: Four OS/390 v2.10 (SE02, SE05, SE06, CF) running under z/VM

1) Between three OS/390 guests share many DASD which are defined by
full-pack minidisk in CP
directory.
2) three OS/390 guests share the DASD using GRS. MIM is used before
migration
3) three OS/390 guests are coupled by Sysplex(VCFLINK under z/VM) thru CF
guest
4) Sysplex(XCF) is used for only GRS and Tape sharing. MIA is used before
migration
5) GRS was not used befor migration

* Problem Symptom
  => During night time, batch job workload on SE02 was taking too long and
SE02 Guest system
has high CPU usage(Specially Supervisor CPU% is high around 32% and Emulated
CPU% is 35%) and I/O wait(12%) by performance toolkit.
  => By monitoring in OS/390(SE02), CPU Usage of MASTER, GRS, CATALOG task
is high. therefore batch job is hard to get CPU resource.
  => CF Guest user has only 1% of CPU utilization.
  => batch job use DASD and Tape devices.
could it be caused by VM side or OS/390?
What do we need to check more to find what is root cause and to fix
this problem?