When I Show certificate information it displays Trusted: Yes. The client has
been working in TLS mode, at least for the control channel in pure-ftpd 1.0.21.
But not at all in vsftpd 2.0.7. They are both on the SuSE distribution. I'm
wondering if there is a list of ftp daemons that the VM client has been tested
with, since I may have to make a recommendation to our AIX group for a server
that can talk ftps to a VM client.

Ray Mrohs