Dear Peter,

I looked already into Yvette some time ago but it does the other way roun
d.
It is a session manager. With Yvette you can logon to DIFFERENT VM guests

from ONE screen. I would like to have multiple screens to ONE VM guest.

A more appropriate tool is CONINT also from the IBM utility download site
.
It allows to switch between several tasks in CMS. Here the xedit session
would be one task and the testing of the REXX exec is another task. It is

possible to switch between those tasks but a second screen is also not
supported. However CONINT doesn't run under z/VM 5.4. respectively the
actual CMS versions.

Seems that the proposal of Kris is the only real practical solution.

Thank you for that.

Kind regards,
Florian

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:48:02 -0400, peter.w...@ttc.ca wrote:

>Hi Florian,
>

>It sounds like you want Yvette from the VM downloads page.
>

>Peter

material.  Any review retransmission dissemination or other use of or tak
ing
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other

than the intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited.  If you
received this in error please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.  The integrity and security of this message cannot be
guaranteed on the Internet.  The sender accepts no liability for the cont
ent
of this e-mail or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis
of
information provided.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any
attachments for the presence of viruses.  The sender accepts no liability

for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.  This
disclaimer is property of the TTC and must not be altered or circumvented
 in
any manner.