> I'll second what Mike said about TRACEXEC.  It's a great tool.  It's
> not
> going to do what you envisioned originally as far as working with two
> screens, but you should consider TRACEXEC anyway.

If you do go the two-userids-with-SFS route, also consider SESSION. It allows
you to log into one userid, run SESSION <name> PFx, and then you can switch
sessions with a PF key. You can have lots of named sessions, each on a
different userid. Again, not exactly what you wanted, but enormously handy for
those moments when you need to check something on another id without having to
start a whole new session.