From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Imler, Steven J
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Z//VM 5.4, z890, and CPACF

Dave,

If you have a CA VMRMAINT machine (any of the CA VM:Manager products installed)
we supply a utility to give you that information.  It's VMRHES ...

<<< snip >>>
vmrhes
KM_001I This processor supports KM-DEA (DES) Hardware Encryption.
KM_002I This processor supports KM-TDEA-128 (DES3) Hardware Encryption.
KM_003I This processor supports KM-TDEA-192 (DES3) Hardware Encryption.
KM_018I This processor supports KM-AES-128 (AES) Hardware Encryption.
KM_019I This processor supports KM-AES-192 (AES) Hardware Encryption.
KM_020I This processor supports KM-AES-256 (AES) Hardware Encryption.
KMC001I This processor supports KMC-DEA (DES) Hardware Encryption.
KMC002I This processor supports KMC-TDEA-128 (DES3) Hardware Encryption.
KMC003I This processor supports KMC-TDEA-192 (DES3) Hardware Encryption.
KMC018I This processor supports KMC-AES-128 (AES) Hardware Encryption.
KMC019I This processor supports KMC-AES-192 (AES) Hardware Encryption.
KMC020I This processor supports KMC-AES-256 (AES) Hardware Encryption.
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 12:31:17
<<< snip >>>

JR (Steven) Imler
CA