That works great!   Thanks!

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Michael Harding
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 11:23 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: DISKACNT records

Well...
Not recommended as a general practice, or for the faint of heart, and
installation rules may prevent, but:

d hl998
HL00000998 0000E000 36 R00000998
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:13:05
d hle8c8.20
HL0000E8C8 D6D7C5D9 C1E3D6D9 D6D7C5D9 C1E3D6D9 06 R0000E8C8
HL0000E8D8 000A3C02 03040205 0A904040 40404040
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:13:44
d hlte8c8.20
HL0000E8C0 01B3F000 01B3F000 D6D7C5D9 C1E3D6D9 06 *..0...0.OPERATOR*
R0000E8C0
HL0000E8D0 D6D7C5D9 C1E3D6D9 000A3C02 03040205 *OPERATOR........*
HL0000E8E0 0A904040 40404040 40404040 40404040 *.. *
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:13:50
q journal
HCPJRL003E Invalid option - JOURNAL
Ready(00003); T=0.01/0.01 09:14:34
cp st hlse8d8 40
RPIMGR055E COMMAND STORE.C NOT DEFINED TO RACF
Store complete.
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:15:23
q journal
Journal: LOGON- off, LINK- off
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:15:26

Note this was done on a 5.4 sandbox image
--
Mike Harding
z/VM System Support

mhard...@us.ibm.com