On 07/28/2010 07:53 PM, Carlos Bodra wrote:
Hi Folks!

I just can put my hands in a brand new z10 BC and all it's new features. Previuos machine was an MP3000 H50. I was checkin about new features and one that comes up at 1st requirement is to configure and use OSA-ICC,
so I can put 02 old 3174 22L out of service and remove them from room.
I was checking OSA-ICC Users Guide, but read it demand some time, so let me ask if anyone here has a cookbook fo how to configure it. If I undestood correctly, I should setup a closed lan between stations that will have access as
console, is this right?
Can I use HMC as a station to have these sessions?
In other words, all hints and tips will be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Carlos Bodra

Carlos,

Take a look on the redbooks site for OSA-Express Integrated Console Controller Implementation Guide:

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246364.html?Open

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2011 - April 15-19, 2011 Colorado Springs, CO
  • OSA-ICC Carlos Bodra
    • Re: OSA-ICC Rich Smrcina