The statements are the same, but does that mean that group "system" is
in fact defined?  Check for that group in your POSIXGROUP statements.
The DMSOVO2129E message says it's looking for a GID, the number behind
the name.

Forgive me if you already know this.  A lot of VMers are still new to
POSIX things like UID numbers and GID numbers and the very idea of
putting them into the CP Directory.  I think it was a brilliant stroke
and very well implemented, though it took me some time to become fully
indoctrinated with what the Endicott team had done.