-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Davis, Larry (National VM/VSE Capability)
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:29 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] Linux File system under VM

First I am installing SLES 10 SP 2 Linux on z/VM 5.4

When Setting up CKD DASD for Linux on z/VM it asks about using DIAG on the
Activated DASD.
Was this the Older method for accessing CKD DASD?
What is the best Linux File system to use under z/VM. Ext2, ext3, Reiserfs?

Larry Davis
VM Capability
HP Enterprise Services
Tel: +1 813  394 4240