>From the z/VM 6.1 Announcement Letter:
Hardware requirements
z/VM V6.1 requires a new Architecture Level Set (ALS) that is available on the:

System z10 Enterprise Class
Refer to the DEVICE2097 Preventive Service Planning (PSP) bucket for the
minimum MCL level and any required updates.
System z10 Business Class
Refer to the DEVICE2098 Preventive Service Planning (PSP) bucket for the
minimum MCL level and any required updates.
Specific processor facilities required by z/VM V6.1 can be found on the z/VM
Web site at

http://www.ibm.com/vm/zvm610/architecture/
Refer to the appendix of the z/VM General Information manual for more
information.

Mark Wheeler
UnitedHealth Group

--

"Excellence. Always. If Not Excellence, What? If Not Excellence Now, When?"
Tom Peters, author of "The Little BIG Things"