Hello Everyone,

An computer operator, but of course no one owned up to it, has logged
off OPERATOR from the VM console. When they log back onto OPERATOR they
receive no messages on the console for VM.  It is as though the console
log is now going to a secondary user but there is not one specified in
the directory for OPERATOR. When I log into MAINT I get the console log
for VM.  I log off of MAINT and log on to OPERATOR no console log.  I
log back on to MAINT I have the console log.  Anyone have any idea  how
to get the console log back to OPERATOR?

Jim Dodds

Systems Programmer

Kentucky State University

400 East Main Street