Agreed.    Thanks all for your input.

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Rob van der Heij
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 4:29 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PROP RTABLE and HCPCRC8082I

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Tom Huegel <tehue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But will this help Frank get started?

I would think so. I took the effort of actually coding the RTABLE and
showed that it works, and I pointed out the difference with his RTABLE
(that his original post wanted the full 80 chars to consist only of
that message)

The discussion on whether that was obvious from the documentation is
probably less interesting.

| Rob

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.